Adobe Acrobat Pro X v10.0 Multilingual+Crack+Keys[h33t][eSpNs] (Size: 478.94 MB)
Unzip The Zip File Basically
1) Install The Setup
2) Choose The Means Of Activation Keys Or Crack
Check The Folders Relatively For The Info
3) Your Done Now Seed To keep Up The Ratio & If Possible Leave Feedback :)
Protect documents and accelerate information exchange with PDF.
Adobe Acrobat X Pro software lets you deliver professional PDF communications.
Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more secu-
rely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat Pro software is the advanced way for business professionals to
create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF docu-
ments for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Assemble electronic or paper files - even Web sites, engineering drawings, and
e-mail - into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using
free Adobe Reader. Manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple
reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting
capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent
Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data vali-
dations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the
costs of manual data entry.
Use Acrobat X to create high-impact PDF communications, collaborate more easily,
and streamline reviews. Acrobat Dynamic PDF helps you get more done - easier,
- Combine files from multiple applications
- Automate routine, multistep tasks into a guided Action
- Streamline online document reviews
- Collect data with fillable PDF forms
- Protect PDF files and documents
Convert or scan to PDF
No matter what type of content you need to convert or scan to PDF GGé¼GÇ¥ paper
documents, email, photos, spreadsheets, websites, Adobe Flash Player compatible
video, and more - do it quickly and confidently with Adobe Acrobat X software.
Create and share PDF files that can be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones.
- PDF file conversion. Create PDF documents from any application that prints,
including one-button conversion from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Publisher, and Access, as well as Firefox and Lotus Notes,
without ever leaving your authoring application.
- Scanning to PDF. Scan and convert paper documents and forms to PDF.
Make scanned text searchable automatically with OCR, and then check and fix
suspected errors. Text can be exported for reuse in other applications.
- HTML to PDF. With a single click from within Internet Explorer or Firefox,
capture web pages as PDF files, keeping all links intact. Convert only a
portion of the page by selecting just the content you want.
- Email to PDF. Handle email-based communication more efficiently and simplify
email search and retrieval. Archive emails or email folders from Microsoft
Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes with one-button ease.
Export and edit PDF files
Easily edit PDF files and quickly export PDFs to Word or Excel documents.
Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content.
Use Acrobat X to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
- PDF to Word. Save PDF files as Word documents with improved preservation of
formatting and layouts. Relative positioning of tables, images, and even multi-
column text is preserved, as well as page, paragraph, and font attributes.
- PDF to Excel. Expedite reuse of content by converting PDF document data to
Excel file formats. Even select a portion of a PDF page and export it to an
- Editing PDF files. Quickly and easily edit PDF documents without going back
to the original source files. Save time by making simple changes to text and
images directly within PDF files. Remove, reorder, and rotate PDF pages.
- Printing preparation. Reduce errors and delays at the printer. Preview,
preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files for high-end print production
and digital publishing.
Combine files from multiple applications
No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments.
Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open,
view, and navigate.
- PDF Portfolio assembly. Quickly assemble a wide range of file types GGé¼GÇ¥ including
audio, video, and rich media content GGé¼GÇ¥ into a polished, organized PDF Portfolio
using the new PDF Portfolio Wizard.
- PDF Portfolio customization. Easily customize PDF Portfolios with included
layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Add corporate logos and colors
to reflect your branding. Import custom PDF Portfolio layouts and themes
developed by third-party developers and designers.
- Rich media. Quickly bring ideas to life through rich, interactive documents.
Insert audio, Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media into PDF
files, for seamless playback in Adobe Reader X or Reader 9.
- Attaching native files. Make sure source files are simple to locate, access,
and archive. Attach them to any PDF document in their original, native formats,
ensuring a more complete document of record.
Increase productivity and process consistency
Use innovative productivity-enhancing software features to simplify complex
projects, prepare and present high-quality content, and achieve better results.
- Action Wizard. Automate routine, multistep tasks into a guided Action.
Create, manage, execute, and share a sequence of frequently used steps
that can be applied to a single PDF or batches of files.
- Quick Tools. Quickly access the tools you use most GGé¼GÇ¥ from your favorite PDF
document editing tools to your most-often used comment and markup tools GGé¼GÇ¥ by
adding them to the Quick Tools area.
- Version comparison. Eliminate confusion and improve version control.
Easily identify differences between two versions of a PDF file by having
Acrobat analyze both files and highlight changes to text and images.
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint. Work seamlessly with PDF files in
Microsoft SharePoint. Access SharePoint from any Acrobat Open or Save dialog
box. Open PDF files from SharePoint for viewing. Check them out for editing,
and then check them back in (Windows only).
Streamline online document reviews
Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document
reviews and PDF comments to get GGé¼GÇ¥ and keep GGé¼GÇ¥ everyone on the same page from
project start to finish.
- Commenting tools. Review and mark up PDF files using a complete set of familiar
commenting tools, incl. sticky note and highlighter tools, lines, and stamps.
- Online document reviews. Gain the feedback you need, faster, through easy-to-
manage, shared document reviews that allow participants to see and build on
one anotherGGé¼Gäós comments. Easily track progress and participation, add reviewers,
and email updates or reminders.
- Extending Reader functionality. Enable Adobe Reader X or Reader 9 users to
participate in shared reviews, fill and save forms, and digitally sign and
approve PDF documents GGé¼GÇ¥ regardless of platform or operating system.
- Commenting tool pane. Access markup tools and view comments from a single,
unified tool pane. View all comments in a searchable list that can be
filtered and sorted by page, author, and date.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms
Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like
familiar paper forms GGé¼GÇ¥ without asking IT for help.
- Form Wizard. Easily create dynamic, fillable PDF forms from paper or existing
electronic files. Automatically convert static fields to fillable ones with
the Form Wizard.
- Adobe Reader support. Enable Adobe Reader users (Reader 9 or X only) to fill
and save forms GGé¼GÇ¥ regardless of platform or operating system.
- Distribution and tracking. Distribute forms, track status, and compile results
to expedite more accurate information collection. Use services at Acrobat.com
to distribute and collect forms.
- Analyzing data. Streamline data reporting and analysis. Automatically compile
form data in a single document or view. Filter responses as required. Easily
export data to a spreadsheet for analysis.
Protect PDF files and documents
Simple-to-use security features enable you to protect sensitive information.
Use PDF passwords, digital signatures, and redaction to build electronic
processes you can trust.
- Digital signatures. Digitally sign PDF documents, or add document timestamps.
Add certified digital signatures to help recipients validate document authen-
ticity and integrity.
- Enabling Reader users to sign. Enable Adobe Reader X or Reader 9 users to
digitally sign PDF documents and forms or add document timestamps.
- Passwords and permissions. Use passwords to help control access to your PDF
documents. Apply permissions to restrict printing, copying, or altering. Save
passwords and permissions as security policies that can be easily applied to
new PDF files.
- Permanent information removal. Use redaction tools to permanently delete
sensitive information, including specific text and illustrations. Easily
sanitize documents with one click, finding and deleting hidden information
such as metadata, annotations, attachments, form fields, layers, and bookmarks.
Comply with PDF and accessibility standards
Help ensure compliance with departmental, corporate, or government standards,
as well as accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Standards support. Comply with ISO standards for creating and validating PDF
documents, including PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X
for print production. Fix documents that do not conform.
- Accessible PDF files. Check, adjust, and validate documents to ensure
accessibility for people with disabilities such as blindness or low vision.
Set high-contrast colors for better visibility, and enable large-type display.
- PAdES signatures. Comply with PDF digital signature standards, including ETSI
PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signatures) Parts 2, 3, and 4.
Read, search, and share PDF files
Enable anyone, anywhere, to view, search, and print PDF files using free
Adobe Reader software. Share PDF files with confidence, knowing colleagues
and customers will be able to see your work exactly as intended - across
file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
- Optimized viewing mode. Maximize your screen for optimal reading and
presentation of PDF files with the new Reading Mode. Menus and panels
disappear, and a transparent floating toolbar appears, to help you
navigate PDF files more easily.
- Online file sharing. Use Adobe SendNow online services from within
Acrobat to send, share, and track large files without the headaches
of email size restrictions, FTP sites, and costly overnight services.
- Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
All my Uploads Are Scanned With
Till Date I havent Uploaded Anything With Virus My Compilation are Safe They Might Have Some False Notification of Any Kind of Viruses