Added on Sep 17, 2012 in Applications
Torrent verified. Downloaded 3 times.
2G,3G,4G Network Monitor v1.15.03 Full Final By bobiras2009 (Size: 2.52 MB)
Follow my uploads here:
You can make requests here:
If you appreciate my work you can leave a commnent and seed this for as long you can to help me upload more.
Requirements: ANDROID 2.2 and up
Overview: 2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (FULL)
2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network MonitorWidget (1x1) for:
- fast network mode change
- enable/disable mobile data
- showing current status with statistics
- network monitor/counter traffic for mobile data and Wi-Fi
- notification when signal is lost
- no advertisement
!!! READ CAREFULLY DESCRIPTION TO AVOID ANY COMMENTS WHICH ARE SAYING THAT APPLICATION DOES EXACTLY WHAT IS DESCRIBED HERE !!!
This application does (check screenshots to get picture, how it looks):
- shows current network status on widget and/or on notification icon
- shows current mobile data status on widget and/or on notification icon
- enable/disable mobile data by one tap on widget (2G-3G Mobile Data)
- opens network setting for switching by one tap on widget (2G-3G Shortcut)
- shows statistic how many bytes applications transferred (network traffic counter)
- shows statistic how many bytes device transferred over mobile network and over Wi-Fi (network traffic counter)
- shows statistic how long device is in some network (GPRS, UMTS, LTE, CDMA, etc.)
Application shows following statuses:
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don┬┤t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
What's in this version:
- ICS design
- improved notifications
- fixed data switch